Friday, December 29, 2017

Lost In The Transition

I did not get much sleep last night. I was up thinking about a conversation Jason and I had before he fell asleep. I wrote Jason a letter at 430 am and waited as long as I could for him to wake up to read it. After he did read it we cried and held each other.

The letter is between us and what will happen to us as a couple, I do not know but we both are good people who deserve to be happy with our identities. Jason a gay man and I a straight female. It's neither a happy time or sad time in our lives but a scary time as we figure out how to go from here after a 12 year relationship.

So today I blog for the first time in a while because I am presently lost in the transition, eager to meet the future but desperately clinging to the past.

1 comment:

  1. You both will find your way. I grieve for my own loss as you as a couple, but my love for each of you on your own journey will overcome in the end. I love you both so much. Mama

    ReplyDelete