Friday, April 20, 2018

Beaten

Oh how uncomfortable vulnerability feels and yet I walk through it everyday. I often find strength in vulnerability but today I am lost in the storm not knowing which way is up.

2018 the year of bittersweetness. For the first time in my transition I begin to wonder if I can do this on my own. I am beginning to realize how easy my transition has been until now I just feel like the head wind is too strong. I can not win the battle, I don't know how to gather the strength to go out the front door today, to live authentically.

For once I do not have the answer for how to pick myself up and move on. I guess I just have to tread ahead and just may be one day something will go my way. Until then I'm holding on tight as the wind of life strongly blow against my brow.

No comments:

Post a Comment