I met a beautiful little girl Monday. She was about five years old with long dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her dress was pure white with big beautiful orange flowers on it. She said that her mother had made it for her. She was twirling around and playing house in a pasture. Her hair blew in the wind, and it was as though she was gliding through the tall grass.
As I walked with her, trying to keep up, I realized who she was and I began to cry. She asked me what was wrong and I apologized to her for not acknowledging who she was and asked her to please forgive me. Her loving response was, ‘Oh I forgave you a long time ago. “
I wept and the tears of the painful years since I first knew my true identity flowed down my cheeks. I cried because I had turned my back on that little girl so many years ago. I was the little girl, wearing a pure white dress with big orange flowers, playing house, dancing in the pasture, planning her wedding, and marrying the man of her dreams .

So beautiful. I remember seeing you during a Reiki session. You were a beautiful Indian Girl riding bareback across the meadow - hair flowing in the wind.
ReplyDelete