Ramblings on the hormones...unedited raw emotional feelings...this is life of a transgender....
OMG I am crying right now because I just want to and don't want someone to tell me I can't.
I am not really sad but I feel and even though I am crying and really feel somewhat out of control, it's all really okay because I know I am being me for the first time in my life and that's okay. This is 43 years of me releasing and it's all going to be wonderful in the end.
I am crying because I am mad I couldn't wear mascara to work today because I just start crying and I don't want to look like a crazy fool. So I wore just powder and now I feel more uncomfortable but I have to choose my battles...
Okay I can do this.... can I? OMG put the big girl panties on and walk in those airport doors and do this!!
YOU got this! Take a deep breath and breathe deep!
ReplyDeleteYOU got this! Take a deep breath and breathe deep!
ReplyDelete