This weekend in mid-air, in mid-flight I stalled. As I could not see beyond the heartache, I began a nosedive that I was sure I was destined to crash and burn.
At the last moment I pulled myself together wounded and battered with friends and family I came in and landed safely. Since then I have taken cover in the hanger of love and support from those friends and family around me and began to repair my wounds of past relationships, self distruction and old habits.
I have came so far, so many miles, and now I realize that I have so many more to travel. I deserve to be able to go the distance in my transition to womanhood and more importantly I deserve love for the internal and external beauty I possess.
For now I just breath and let the ground beneath me and my friends and family be my support while I prepare for the next leg of this beautiful journey. In time on my own, I will take flight and discover who I truly am and find what I deserve.
Jessica Ilene
You can do this - we all love and support you. The important thing is you didn't crash and burn - just a bump in the road. Love you.
ReplyDelete